Tuesday, September 18, 2012

SLIGHTLY BEACHIN day- 1

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It's been a great week for me, just had a slightly vacay with mum last week in BALI. this time vacay dedicated to my family, since i always spent most of 12 hours working every weekdays. I need sometimes for my family as priority. A short vacation is a cure for us.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I flew to BALI on early morning at 5 am, yes the very early morning. But worth to do i guess. The weather was so lovely, sunny like always. BALI always brought me a peaceful feeling. I dropped my belongings in our bungalo near of KUTA beach,had some breakfast and drove to DREAMLAND beach.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

outfit: floppy hat -fleur// floral dress - topshop// yellow mesh outer - Lily // flats - Montego Bay Club//bow belt - [m]phosis Singapore // kissntale totebag

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
beachstuffs ! :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Am gonna continue some pictures on next post with bit more of story... So see you soon, dearie. Bisous xx

wholesale designer clothing
wholesale fashion clothing
wholesale womens clothing


follow my instagram @leauretha
for blog teaser sneakpeek, daily images,
and everything:


8 comments:

Milkha Eunike said...

Your glasses is like mine :3

http://milkhaeunike.blogspot.com/

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Love your floppy head! I'm so jealous with your trip xx

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Joana Chaves said...

Such cute photos - looks like you had fun!

Michelle Yeremi Saharsan said...

LOVABLE !

I'll already follow ya'
FOLLOW BACK http://michelleyeremi.blogspot.com/

Adeayu Hadijah said...

nice blog! I've followed you~ thanks for your comment in my blog ;)

love your dress dear! And yellow always match with beach I think :D

visit my little cream button♥

Betsy said...

so cute! I follow you now

www.suspironews.blogspot.com

Andrea said...

Love your glasses :) COuld you please consider following each other? www.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com Twitter:@shineonbyandrea

Jessica said...

GORGEOUS i love that big floppy hat!

Jessica
http://www.jumpintopuddles.com