Friday, May 01, 2009

Tuesday Afternoon Range Session

before i start the conversation of my longest tuesday afternoon, i raped out my closet and go to "my greatest hide away spot".

Photobucket



check out this cool Timmy Curran cong " HORSES ON THE RANGE"

I've been sitting around for way to long
and the world is looking like it's getting smaller by the minute
I am bound
up in chains
and I just have to say

Let me run like the horses on the range
and I promise you I'll never
ever complain
Let me run from
all these years of wasted space
and I promise you I'll never
ever change

Photobucket

These chains that are holding me
make it so hard for me to breath
the air
that most of us do not see
I'll speak for all
comfined by these walls
which has held
us to
a humiliating crawl
there ain't no doubt
once I get out

I'm gonna run like the horses on the range
and I promise you I'll never
ever complain



Photobucket

straw hat birthday gift from Shaula
tiedye flare tube dress by chateline
Denim jacket by jordache
orange wedges by GOSH
seductive red lipstick by Red Earth make up

Photobucket

5 comments:

Caroline Robianto said...

anjeng. keren abis fotonya

Lauretha Sudjono said...

ayy baby cun!! asekk kan??? hihihikk! congrats for yer 5th winner on QB!! udah gk usah nyesel ahh QB ini!! ok..gw lbh megang lu bgt!!!!!!

Stain On My Red Shoes said...

super super super cute!!!!! great photos too!!!

Vina said...

dressnya keren banget!!

SEXY NERD DINC'S said...

you are so cute x)