Tuesday, August 11, 2009

HIGH ON FRIDAY part 1

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

will fly to JAKARTA on tomorrow morning 6.50am.. darn! first flight while i'm closing my eyEs..zzzzz!!(ALONEEE) just hold your breath to hear my amazing stories later of this massive event of FRIDAY. " SURABAYA'S the finest shoegaze ambient rock band " I will be playing a part on their ALBUM LAUNCH CEREMONY!.. FYI,i am adoring this band since i was on HIGH SCHOOL..but it turned to miracle, when they asked me to play a part on their band management exclusively in EAST JAVA REGIONAL... i was shocked to death at the time.Geez..i love FRIDAY
SO MUCH. I bought their first E.P album "mind to get close" when i was in highschool 7 years ago, which you can view it on my previous post.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So, wish me luck ladies on this time trip gonna bring you lotta great experiences. Now it's time to pack my stuffs. And my DIY torn pocket studded black skinnies Wait..my brown suede Docs are MUST WORN ITEMS for those three days. ;D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

P.S: I'm planning to meet some of great fellas there. So see you, lovelies! ;D

11 comments:

Ilanka Verhoeven said...

Love the jacket and the studs on the jeans!
X, fashion-nerdic

Lauretha Sudjono said...

i love em too, dear! thank's for coming ;D

Unknown said...

mak, oleh2 mak...

ak mau fishing hat ato bowler :p

*kidding, pengen motret friday, tapi gabsa :(

p.s: i think i have their photos in their gig at HORA, kemana ya???

Vina said...

wooow, cool DIY! i love that studded jeans pocket!

Kira Aderne said...

This is so amazing!!!
It seems to be so huge and great! I am so happy for you and I am here sending my best wishes!!!!

Thanks so much for correcting my link! You are so sweet!!!

Many kisses and hugs,

Kira

Teenage (ariel) Dirtbag said...

love the first photo~

Vintage Lollipops said...

Loooving the studded deatiling on the jeans... so very cool! xxx

Lauretha Sudjono said...

Thank's a huge lovelies!!

kiss and hugg!
myrrh

Natalie Suarez said...

Your outfits are so cute and very grunge.. (my favortie!!) Your booties are so cute, and i love your hat! xoxo

Lauretha Sudjono said...

ouh my God! natalie! thank you for comin'.. i'm so glad! ;)

Tasha Jade said...

STTUDDDZZZ