Tuesday, March 27, 2012

BARELACE

Hi, all! fiuh.. it's changing age.. i turned into 27 years old. old enough, i know! lol. I thankful for anything i have right now, family, lover, friends, carier and mistery future. I hope this year will fill with gratitude, easy thoughts, laughter, amazing stories of life.

Last night i had a wonderful night. A surprise suddden visit of my besties to celebrate my birthday in my radio station while i was doing radio announcing, I was so happy, not because they brought me lotsa gifts.. but their coming is way too precious for me, the true meaning of caring from our bestfirends. They always there when tears and laughs were there as well. I love my bestfriends.

This post will contain so many pale tones, i feel like a fairy who just fell down to the earth. BAREFOOT FAIRIES. I love the lace dress very much.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  • dress by AYUMI
  • bow by [m]phosis SG
  • necklace by thyo pernik
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This hair do was inspired from Zooey Deschanel style i found in the internet. I feel so vintagely classy  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

THE GIFTS! happy! :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY, DEARIES!

loves


Lauretha

9 comments:

Audria said...

Happy birthday!
Love your dress, so cute and sweet! Did you buy it in Ayumi P. Atum? How much is it?
Mind to follow each other blog?
http://audriadee.blogspot.com

Selene said...

lovely lovely blog!
S.
http://hipandchips.blogspot.it/

Arnold Teja said...

Happy belated birthday!
I love your dress! So cute!

M. Ersa Adiprasetya said...

Hello dear, Happy Belated birthday, wish you all the best and God bless you always... :) btw i love your white dress...



Hei Echa!

Indy said...

Wow, your hair looks great! And I love that dress, too!

Unknown said...

Happu birthday for you, all the best wishes for you.
Zooey Deschanel, I adore her so much :P
Thanks for ur comment on my blog. Mind to follow each other?

Http://www.mywhisperingstyle.co.cc

Regards,
Fahmy Haryandi, "The Whisperer"

MARCELLA CAROLINE said...

i dont feel like you're 27 :D love your hair-do.. happy belated bday!

Unknown said...

Just want to give you information that I've already followed you. Follow me back please :)
Nice to know you. Do you have a nickname?

Http://www.mywhisperingstyle.co.cc
Regards,
Fahmy Haryandi, "The Whisperer"

Sabrina M said...

happy birthdaaaaay!!!i love your dress and your camera, i think your age did'nt like 27 .hihi looking stil young! btw love your blog too

http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com