Sunday, March 25, 2012

REDDISH SWEAT


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hey, It's Monday morning here. Just woke up and tried to post some reddish outfit here. How's your weekend, lovelies? I hope you guys are having a very great weekend :).

Anyway, it's H-1 to my twenty seven almost of my age on March 27th. Still i haven't prepared anything to celebrate with my friends. Maybe a simple and warm celebration could be the best choice . I wish for nothing but the happiness of life, and living aside my beloved people surround me.

These photos were taken when i visited Bandung few months ago. Been in love since the first time i saw this true red Zara knitwear pullover, i couldn't feel more grungy than this. Hello, Ms. Cobain! just mixed it with a shredded jeans and boots and i got this messy street look.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • pull by Zara
  • destroyed jeans - random store
  • boots - MNG footwear


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
please meet my lovely girl LALA SABILA! she accompanied me the whole day in BANDUNG (West Java) while i was picking stuffs in Paris van java.

Have a very wonderful Monday, lovelies!


loves,

Lauretha

5 comments:

QT said...

Cute pants!

Lauretha Sudjono said...

Thank you, dear :-)

Tara said...

nice outfit , love the red color so much :)

Mega Lestari said...

love your jeans! nice outfit :)

Flashes of Style said...

Love the denim! <3

xoxo,

Bonnie