Wednesday, March 25, 2009

self respect..GREET YER SELF with BIRTHDAY gift!




Perfect Birthdaypoemsource

Birthday Blessings
Instead of counting candles,
Or tallying the years,
Contemplate your blessings,
As your birthday nears.


Consider special people
Who love you, and who care,
And others who’ve enriched your life
Just by being there.

Think about the memories
Passing years can never mar,
Experiences great and small
That have made you who you are.


Another year is a happy gift,
So cut your cake, and say,
"Instead of counting birthdays,
I count blessings every day!"

By Joanna Fuchs

Card Pictures, Images and Photos


I wish i could respect my self more than this. I knew my soul and body have worked definetely work in hard all the years, finding the life's test made by GOD..

cupcake Pictures, Images and Photos

On this 24th years of living..i would pray all good things ..all good health for all my family, fellas and myself..We still have a LONG..LONG STRUGGLING to goooo!!!!!!!!!! Happy Bertday LAURETHA!!!

1 comment:

Caroline Robianto said...

CUN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I DIDN'T FORGET YOUR BIRTHDAY right? lol :) anyway.. smoga cepet2 dapet pasangan idup yahahahha