Hello dear everyones! it's me in the lone weekend. It's Saturday night, and staying in my room. Lately, i feel too tired to hang out in some places. I missed my quality time, watching tv and doing things i like inside my room.
I love to dress and mix my outfit sometimes. It boosts my passion to keep doing fashion exploration of myself. These pictures were taken during Centro Final Styling Contest. I choosed this super random style just to make it edgier than the other contestants. Glad the judges liked this style, and i was just such a lucky spontanious contestant at the time.
I love the round glasses Gaga look alike, it's double lens glasses. In midday, i can use the dark shade, in the evening i can use the clear lens instead.
- floppyhat - spangled shop
- half leather top bodycon - Zara TRF
- velvet clutch - Yongki Komaladi
- tangerine blazer - CEIL by Centro
- glasses - centro accesories
- knee high socks - TOPSHOP
- boots - bought in Bugis Market Singapore
HAPPY WEEKEND DEAR LOVES! UH LA LA LA !
CLICK and FOLLOW