Saturday, April 14, 2012

FOLDED TOUNGE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hello dear everyones! it's me in the lone weekend. It's Saturday night, and staying in my room. Lately, i feel too tired to hang out in some places. I missed my quality time, watching tv and doing things i like inside my room.

I love to dress and mix my outfit sometimes. It boosts my passion to keep doing fashion exploration of myself. These pictures were taken during Centro Final Styling Contest. I choosed this super random style just to make it edgier than the other contestants. Glad the judges liked this style, and i was just such a lucky spontanious contestant at the time.

I love the round glasses Gaga look alike, it's double lens glasses. In midday, i can use the dark shade, in the evening i can use the clear lens instead.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  • floppyhat - spangled shop
  • half leather top bodycon - Zara TRF
  • velvet clutch - Yongki Komaladi
  • tangerine blazer - CEIL by Centro
  • glasses - centro accesories
  • knee high socks - TOPSHOP
  • boots - bought in Bugis Market Singapore

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

HAPPY WEEKEND DEAR LOVES! UH LA LA LA !

CLICK and FOLLOW

13 comments:

Diandindun :) said...

Love ur blog!
Ive follow u
mind to follow back?

xoxo
Dian

Izzy said...

Looove the round sunnies. It's wonderful that you can use the clear lens for night time! :D

metallicpaws.blogspot.com

Suzie Q said...

Gorgeous outfit. I love the red and the big floppy hat. I just found your blog and I love your style!

xoxo,
Suzie Q
Style Cue by Suzie Q
PS. If you're interested, check out my $50 Gift card GIVEAWAY!

mutianugrabita said...

I really want your glasses :( really like this look!!
visit mine if you have time :D thaankss

LaraBeTheOne said...

Great outfit :)) Love it

Nathalie Kartika Putri said...

love your hat and sunnies!

natzcracker

The White List said...

Fantastic blog and brilliant post!!! You're amazing!!! Your sense of style is fantastic too!!! Absolutely brilliant...

the-white-list.blogspot.com

GlamorousGirl said...

cute!!!

http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

Marla Singer said...

so fierce!! love yoouuuuuu <333

jarwooh said...

nice!
http://www.centplay.com/affiliate/id_1814/

METROX LOVES YOU the blog. said...

The sun-shades is just adorable!! Stylish as always! ;)

PS: We will launch the official METROX ONLINE STORE real soon!! Keep yourself updated, stylish girl! ;)

Love,
MLU the blog.

Lidiya said...

Your hat is fierce, I really need one <3
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.co.uk/

DEMI said...

like your blog dear,
keep posting and go for it!!!

x